Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dear Nearly: Part 7 "Non"

you must be thinking, "he'll never do it." well, while you're still moping around with your prolonged indecisiveness, perhaps you're right; but would you just allow me temporary leave as i have repeatedly requested, i might just team up with Actually and Finally to do what i've meant to do. they've been calling me for weeks, and due to my undivorcable relationship with you, i haven't answered or returned their calls. as i went to work yesterday, it was already done in my mind (the resignation fulfilled in my inner man), yet i postponed myself. so i'm still here, but i quit. the funny thing is, i don't even feel like i'm working anymore. because i don't have to stay, it feels like i never came. sure, this is probably the work of Elusively, but he's doing a fabulous job, if it's him. i began deleting contacts from my cell phone and erasing files from my computer last Friday. this past weekend i thew away some files and wrote a 10 page resignation that, Nearly, will be reduced to 1 page as is fitting for public record. it's not that i don't want to be here; i'm not here--so, Nearly, now it's tolerable. i know that's so like Unusually to say, but i've always been impressionable, and i find her quikiness quite alluring. despite my demands and impressions, and purstuis, one thing remains and one thing only. apparently, suspended in a state of non-abdication, i'm resigned to hold resignation for another day...(photo by: Sherri Youngward)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home